Kenya Defence Forces (KDF)

Page 6 of 34 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 20 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Kenya Defence Forces (KDF)

Post  Kobooz on Thu Sep 05 2013, 15:35

Cycoh 'DUDUS' wrote:It's a right for Kenyans to be skeptical. And at the individual-level for that matter. Afterall Kenyans are a hell-lot of a proud people - Even the poorest person in the village can't be taken for a ride.

But why does it suddenly seem so hard for us to believe that Kenya can acquire advanced military hardware? May be just curiosity! By the way, a rumor goes somewhere that Kenya once (in the 70's) acquired some Migs which all crashed on delivery!!!? Any hint or dispute? To me it would appear a very unlikely likelihood!

Kobooz

Posts : 191
Join date : 2011-10-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kenya Defence Forces (KDF)

Post  Balozi on Fri Sep 06 2013, 06:22

Kobooz wrote:
Cycoh 'DUDUS' wrote:It's a right for Kenyans to be skeptical. And at the individual-level for that matter. Afterall Kenyans are a hell-lot of a proud people - Even the poorest person in the village can't be taken for a ride.
But why does it suddenly seem so hard for us to believe that Kenya can acquire advanced military hardware? May be just curiosity! By the way, a rumor goes somewhere that Kenya once (in the 70's) acquired some Migs which all crashed on delivery!!!? Any hint or dispute? To me it would appear a very unlikely likelihood!
highly doubt it anyway our boyz are back from china the forum will be alive with trickling usual info....rumor has it risasi got his deal JF-1 in KAF colors soon Laughing

Balozi

Posts : 127
Join date : 2010-10-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kenya Defence Forces (KDF)

Post  jasiri on Fri Sep 06 2013, 08:55

Balozi wrote:
Kobooz wrote:
Cycoh 'DUDUS' wrote:It's a right for Kenyans to be skeptical. And at the individual-level for that matter. Afterall Kenyans are a hell-lot of a proud people - Even the poorest person in the village can't be taken for a ride.
But why does it suddenly seem so hard for us to believe that Kenya can acquire advanced military hardware? May be just curiosity! By the way, a rumor goes somewhere that Kenya once (in the 70's) acquired some Migs which all crashed on delivery!!!? Any hint or dispute? To me it would appear a very unlikely likelihood!
highly doubt it anyway our boyz are back from china the forum will be alive with trickling usual info....rumor has it risasi got his deal JF-1 in KAF colors soon Laughing
I would believe that. It is next to impossible for us to go at each others throats hivi without @Risasi stoking the flames...

jasiri

Posts : 697
Join date : 2011-01-20
Location : HKNW

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kenya Defence Forces (KDF)

Post  Guest on Sun Sep 08 2013, 02:24

Balozi wrote:
Kobooz wrote:
Cycoh 'DUDUS' wrote:It's a right for Kenyans to be skeptical. And at the individual-level for that matter. Afterall Kenyans are a hell-lot of a proud people - Even the poorest person in the village can't be taken for a ride.
But why does it suddenly seem so hard for us to believe that Kenya can acquire advanced military hardware? May be just curiosity! By the way, a rumor goes somewhere that Kenya once (in the 70's) acquired some Migs which all crashed on delivery!!!? Any hint or dispute? To me it would appear a very unlikely likelihood!
highly doubt it anyway our boyz are back from china the forum will be alive with trickling usual info....rumor has it risasi got his deal JF-1 in KAF colors soon Laughing
do you mean Jf17, it has come a long way from the mig-21 which it was derived from. I heard blockIII will have conformal tanks and stealth features

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Kenya Defence Forces (KDF)

Post  cylon on Sun Sep 08 2013, 02:42

Hello Guys Cylon here i haven't posted in a while but this morning a rather interesting photo was taken over Eldoret International Airport... So i'm going to post it here and see if Bulletman or Ole would confirm if its true or my eyes were dreaming...


cylon

Posts : 443
Join date : 2012-01-24
Age : 23
Location : Usa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kenya Defence Forces (KDF)

Post  firewall on Sun Sep 08 2013, 07:29

cylon wrote:Hello Guys Cylon here i haven't posted in a while but this morning a rather interesting photo was taken over Eldoret International Airport... So i'm going to post it here and see if Bulletman or Ole would confirm if its true or my eyes were dreaming...

Ran it through some photo editing filters and it doesn't look photoshoped. I tried to sharpen the tail number and the closest I could come to was close to  "DG 22". Designated as Pakistani F-16A.

firewall

Posts : 7
Join date : 2012-09-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kenya Defence Forces (KDF)

Post  cylon on Sun Sep 08 2013, 08:26

^^
I got the same results but it no way shape or form does it look like an F-16A... Have the eagles finally made an appearance???

cylon

Posts : 443
Join date : 2012-01-24
Age : 23
Location : Usa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kenya Defence Forces (KDF)

Post  jasiri on Sun Sep 08 2013, 09:44

cylon wrote:^^
I got the same results but it no way shape or form does it look like an F-16A... Have the eagles finally made an appearance???
Some things make me think this is a very clever trick.
1. Camouflage is very un-Kenyan. Granted that would be an air camo but the markings + Camo make it very American...compare with this 
Notice the markings on the tail and the badge is a complete copy of the 'Eldoret' F-15.

2. The passengers (let alone the ground handling crew) don't even seem to notice the fighter passing over head. I don't care where you are from but when an after-burning turbofan engine roars overhead you at that altitude trust me, u'll turn up your head.

3. Where is the fighter heading and what is it doing in Eldoret IN BROAD DAYLIGHT? Orientation of the Eldoret airport and the position of the Fly 540 Dash 8 would mean the plane came in overhead the Kisumu-Eldoret highway and consequently over farms in Nandi county. I lived almost 5 N.M from that airport and trust me, unless the fighter plane was doing weird circuits over Eldoret there is no way it can cross that airfield in that direction because it would cross the runway in an acute angle. The only time that happened was before the airport was built and some local Air Force fly boys used to streak past in 3 ship formation maybe to tell their families 'we are okay'. After the aerodrome was commissioned the fly by's stopped. In any case, why fly a fighter you have been hiding all along over a 'city' airport in broad daylight? Especially when you know(they have that info) there is a civilian aircraft (and cosequently very curious eyes) at the time the jet will be overhead?

4. WTF was the pilot doing? All manned airports in Kenya (KCAA) have minimum overhead altitude for pilots to maintain when passing overhead. For Wilson its 9000ft for Jomo planes crossing and 7500 for Wilson planes. That guy looks like he's hardly doing 5000 feet! I can't imagine how that will be allowed by Eldoret tower even if its a military plane.

5. Kenya Air Force normally flies two ship formations, and with new expensive birds such as this i'd expect that would be compulsory or maybe even expanded two 3 ship or 1 F-15 and 2 F-5 chase planes. Where is (are) the rest?

My small knowledge of aviation, the area and K.A.F operating procedures tell me that photo is a very very clever edit.

My 2 cents but by no means the gospel truth.

jasiri

Posts : 697
Join date : 2011-01-20
Location : HKNW

View user profile

Back to top Go down

playing the devils advocate

Post  Balozi on Sun Sep 08 2013, 10:18

jasiri wrote:
cylon wrote:^^
I got the same results but it no way shape or form does it look like an F-16A... Have the eagles finally made an appearance???
Some things make me think this is a very clever trick.
1. Camouflage is very un-Kenyan. Granted that would be an air camo but the markings + Camo make it very American...compare with this 
Notice the markings on the tail and the badge is a complete copy of the 'Eldoret' F-15.

2. The passengers (let alone the ground handling crew) don't even seem to notice the fighter passing over head. I don't care where you are from but when an after-burning turbofan engine roars overhead you at that altitude trust me, u'll turn up your head.

3. Where is the fighter heading and what is it doing in Eldoret IN BROAD DAYLIGHT? Orientation of the Eldoret airport and the position of the Fly 540 Dash 8 would mean the plane came in overhead the Kisumu-Eldoret highway and consequently over farms in Nandi county. I lived almost 5 N.M from that airport and trust me, unless the fighter plane was doing weird circuits over Eldoret there is no way it can cross that airfield in that direction because it would cross the runway in an acute angle. The only time that happened was before the airport was built and some local Air Force fly boys used to streak past in 3 ship formation maybe to tell their families 'we are okay'. After the aerodrome was commissioned the fly by's stopped. In any case, why fly a fighter you have been hiding all along over a 'city' airport in broad daylight? Especially when you know(they have that info) there is a civilian aircraft (and cosequently very curious eyes) at the time the jet will be overhead?

4. WTF was the pilot doing? All manned airports in Kenya (KCAA) have minimum overhead altitude for pilots to maintain when passing overhead. For Wilson its 9000ft for Jomo planes crossing and 7500 for Wilson planes. That guy looks like he's hardly doing 5000 feet! I can't imagine how that will be allowed by Eldoret tower even if its a military plane.

5. Kenya Air Force normally flies two ship formations, and with new expensive birds such as this i'd expect that would be compulsory or maybe even expanded two 3 ship or 1 F-15 and 2 F-5 chase planes. Where is (are) the rest?

My small knowledge of aviation, the area and K.A.F operating procedures tell me that photo is a very very clever edit.

My 2 cents but by no means the gospel truth.
i would first like to say we are all here to deliberate and quest for knowledge. so lets all throw in some two cents without demining each other.

Pro and cons (my opinion)
a.Info from cylon has to be taken with a pinch of salt based on his previous track records. again I would say what a coincidence the pic emitted from him.

b. at the current sober mood KE shares with the west I doubt any Morden equipment's would land in from the west any time soon.

c. jas if the aircraft was KE it was rumoured they would  be second hand therefore we can,t rule them out having USAF tail numbering(consistence with jas picture) for sometime however short the period would be until they got KE livery.

 d. the ground crew reaction: this is a still random  picture taken in milliseconds we have no way of knowing if the ground crew did look up at any time before or after the pic taken N.B take into account drowning noisy from the near by aircraft, luck of shear interest  and the speed of the fighter.

e. we can exactly verify the direction proximity and heading of the jet to come with conclusive figuring of altitudes and directions.

f. two ship formation. I have seen KAF taking off/flying in two ship formation and like wise I have seen them in single flights special when their landing which this might be the case. and if so they are  evenly spaced put .  if they were more that two birds we can,t tell from a single  the pic. could be a chase aircraft was mill seconds behind it or had just passed  who knows.

g. turn the coin and examine the pic carefully the publisher  is either a genius in photo editing  having a sophisticated version of photoshop that we never encounter  or the picture is very real.

h. from what I know KDF has its protocol in secrecy esp. in flying objects. a good example is the Zw-9 gunship. I would challenge any one of you here; how many have seen the zw-9  flying in real time? i.e nai or anywhere else. personally  I have jetted in JKIA and made sure I got a seat on the left hand side so that I could have a clear glimpse of embakasi AB  and see a lazy Zw-9 sun busking but to my surprise the only aircrafts I so were the MD500 yet beyond reasonable doubt I know the gunship exist and should be part of the embakasi Crew based on its tail fin numbers and unit 50ACB. any explanation??

 two cents
Laughing

Balozi

Posts : 127
Join date : 2010-10-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kenya Defence Forces (KDF)

Post  Guest on Sun Sep 08 2013, 12:55


Hello Guys Cylon here i haven't posted in a while but this morning a rather interesting photo was taken over Eldoret International Airport... So i'm going to post it here and see if Bulletman or Ole would confirm if its true or my eyes were dreaming...

Kijana Mwema - where the feck..?  Sheit!  Please, pm me source, or link?

There is an African World War nukia-ring (brewing - for non-swahili speakers) a mere thousand kilometres from Eldoret, in case we have all forgotten. Howdy All TEA-Drinking fanatics??  Catch up wicha soon.

Ati F-16?  Come one guys!!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Kenya Defence Forces (KDF)

Post  tempest on Sun Sep 08 2013, 17:42

The F-15 is shown with strong shadows suggesting is was a sunny day. The plane on the ground has weak shadows if any.

The placement of the two planes relative to each other is TOO PERFECT! The F-15 exactly centered over the passanger plane.

I would love to see F-15s in KAF services, but this photo I feel will get us excited for nothing.

tempest

Posts : 129
Join date : 2011-07-18

View user profile http://www.zimbabwedefence.com/index.html

Back to top Go down

Re: Kenya Defence Forces (KDF)

Post  Balozi on Sun Sep 08 2013, 20:21

tempest wrote:The F-15 is shown with strong shadows suggesting is was a sunny day. The plane on the ground has weak shadows if any.

The placement of the two planes relative to each other is TOO PERFECT! The F-15 exactly centered over the passanger plane.

I would love to see F-15s in KAF services, but this photo I feel will get us excited for nothing.
@tempest hehe hhehe the only weak link in the picture is the photo provider what a coincidence. over fly in airports with varying  shadow patterns , perfectly centred pictures will arranged

mmmmmh

Balozi

Posts : 127
Join date : 2010-10-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kenya Defence Forces (KDF)

Post  cylon on Sun Sep 08 2013, 22:59

^^ If anyone can prove its a Photoshopped picture I`ll delete my account... And I should add I got the photo from Instagram taken 9/7/2013 hashtag #eldoret I have now given you guys the source.....


Why would be as a poster be weak??? Im not in the military and I wouldn't pull any tricks like mchoraji who posted poorly photoshopped Mi28 photo.....

cylon

Posts : 443
Join date : 2012-01-24
Age : 23
Location : Usa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kenya Defence Forces (KDF)

Post  mchoraji on Mon Sep 09 2013, 08:04

Why the hell is my name coming up in this? @ cylon, a man deals with his issues without necessarily involving others in them.keep me out!!

mchoraji

Posts : 286
Join date : 2013-01-17
Age : 35
Location : Nairobi Kenya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Eldoret Eagle

Post  Kobooz on Mon Sep 09 2013, 09:02

'Photoshopically' speaking the picture in question is quite puzzling. I have been using photoshop for a long time but I could tell you that it very hard to prove its photoshoped? Now on the issue of the different shadows on the Dash8 & the Eagle is that depending on the time and position of the sun, there might be a slight variation on the light effects on the 2 birds. This is because the light rays will hit the Eagle at a different angle in the morning or late afternoon due to difference in altitude - (one bird on the ground the other airborne). The distance between the two birds looks very authentic too. But still with advanced software filters it might still be remotely possible to cook up the picture in question.

Kobooz

Posts : 191
Join date : 2011-10-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kenya Defence Forces (KDF)

Post  jasiri on Mon Sep 09 2013, 09:11

mchoraji wrote:Why the hell is my name coming up in this? @ cylon, a man deals with his issues without necessarily involving others in them.keep me out!!
Relax drama queen, you haven't been mentioned as a Hague bound P.E.V suspect. Honestly your reaction is ill fitting to this forum...

jasiri

Posts : 697
Join date : 2011-01-20
Location : HKNW

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kenya Defence Forces (KDF)

Post  Al Bashir on Mon Sep 09 2013, 09:27

firewall wrote:
cylon wrote:Hello Guys Cylon here i haven't posted in a while but this morning a rather interesting photo was taken over Eldoret International Airport... So i'm going to post it here and see if Bulletman or Ole would confirm if its true or my eyes were dreaming...

Ran it through some photo editing filters and it doesn't look photoshoped. I tried to sharpen the tail number and the closest I could come to was close to  "DG 22". Designated as Pakistani F-16A.
The tail codes are EG XXX. F-15 register shows this to be a F-15 C/D from the 33rd Fighter wing, Elgin AFB Florida. The serial number which is not legible enough would determine whether its a C or D block. The placement of the 2 insignia logos also corresponds with USAF markings. One curiosity though, assuming that this plane was actually in ELD(and flown by KAF), is it customary for one military to operate equipment with a foreign military's insignia and markings? Couldn't they at least black it out?

http://www.au.af.mil/au/awc/awcgate/af/tail_markings.pdf


Last edited by Al Bashir on Mon Sep 09 2013, 12:47; edited 1 time in total

Al Bashir

Posts : 89
Join date : 2011-11-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kenya Defence Forces (KDF)

Post  jasiri on Mon Sep 09 2013, 09:29

balozi wrote:i would first like to say we are all here to deliberate and quest for knowledge. so lets all throw in some two cents without demining each other.
I don't believe anyone had done that untill Cylon and Mchoraji went at each other's jugular (seriously! Mad )

Pro and cons (my opinion)
a.Info from cylon has to be taken with a pinch of salt based on his previous track records. again I would say what a coincidence the pic emitted from him.
(Track record isn't and shall never be an issue, with the exception of uniforms we have all been wrong before. That should hardly be a basis to form a judgement.)
b. at the current sober mood KE shares with the west I doubt any Morden equipment's would land in from the west any time soon.

c. jas if the aircraft was KE it was rumoured they would  be second hand therefore we can,t rule them out having USAF tail numbering(consistence with jas picture) for sometime however short the period would be until they got KE livery.
(Imagine the shitstorm it would cause if an American painted warplane crashed somewhere near the Somalia border? If you can afford to buy a warplane u cant afford to paint it at source?)   
 d. the ground crew reaction: this is a still random  picture taken in milliseconds we have no way of knowing if the ground crew did look up at any time before or after the pic taken N.B take into account drowning noisy from the near by aircraft, luck of shear interest  and the speed of the fighter.
(A Turbofan will drown out a prop engine any day bro. Fighters are not like Raven drones huewezi sikia mpaka iwe overhead. If an Md-500 can be heard kama iko mbali sembuse F-15?)
e. we can exactly verify the direction proximity and heading of the jet to come with conclusive figuring of altitudes and directions.
(As a passenger you can't, as i pilot i can. Experience plays out here) will upload the google earth pic of Eld airport and you will see the parking apron in relation to the highway & runway)

f. two ship formation. I have seen KAF taking off/flying in two ship formation and like wise I have seen them in single flights special when their landing which this might be the case. and if so they are  evenly spaced put .  if they were more that two birds we can,t tell from a single  the pic. could be a chase aircraft was mill seconds behind it or had just passed  who knows.
(In formation flying, the lead aircraft always calls radios and others follow its lead blindly. In an aerodrome of this class, you cant give position and speed estimates for your formation when you are huge distances apart. It beats the whole logic of flying formation)

g. turn the coin and examine the pic carefully the publisher  is either a genius in photo editing  having a sophisticated version of photoshop that we never encounter  or the picture is very real.
(Still, just because we don't know how its done doesn't mean it cant be done.)

h. from what I know KDF has its protocol in secrecy esp. in flying objects. a good example is the Zw-9 gunship. I would challenge any one of you here; how many have seen the zw-9  flying in real time? i.e nai or anywhere else. personally  I have jetted in JKIA and made sure I got a seat on the left hand side so that I could have a clear glimpse of embakasi AB  and see a lazy Zw-9 sun busking but to my surprise the only aircrafts I so were the MD500 yet beyond reasonable doubt I know the gunship exist and should be part of the embakasi Crew based on its tail fin numbers and unit 50ACB. any explanation??
(hehehehe Your average hawker in Muthurwa, Cianda market, or Gikomba has had more sightings of the Z-9 than you. hizi vitu hazifichwi kamwe, they fly in broad daylight.)
 two cents

jasiri

Posts : 697
Join date : 2011-01-20
Location : HKNW

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kenya Defence Forces (KDF)

Post  jasiri on Mon Sep 09 2013, 09:31

cylon wrote:^^ If anyone can prove its a Photoshopped picture I`ll delete my account... And I should add I got the photo from Instagram taken 9/7/2013 hashtag #eldoret I have now given you guys the source.....


Why would be as a poster be weak??? Im not in the military and I wouldn't pull any tricks like mchoraji who posted poorly photoshopped Mi28 photo.....
No need for that bro. We all go wrong and you just uploaded a pic from a site u chanced upon. or did u do the editing? Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy  hehehe

jasiri

Posts : 697
Join date : 2011-01-20
Location : HKNW

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kenya Defence Forces (KDF)

Post  jasiri on Mon Sep 09 2013, 09:35

ole Nkarei wrote:

Hello Guys Cylon here i haven't posted in a while but this morning a rather interesting photo was taken over Eldoret International Airport... So i'm going to post it here and see if Bulletman or Ole would confirm if its true or my eyes were dreaming...

Kijana Mwema - where the feck..?  Sheit!  Please, pm me source, or link?

There is an African World War nukia-ring (brewing - for non-swahili speakers) a mere thousand kilometres from Eldoret, in case we have all forgotten. Howdy All TEA-Drinking fanatics??  Catch up wicha soon.

Ati F-16?  Come one guys!!
Keep us updated. We know Rwandans never waste fuel on deployment unless they are sure of action.

jasiri

Posts : 697
Join date : 2011-01-20
Location : HKNW

View user profile

Back to top Go down

@ Balozi

Post  jasiri on Mon Sep 09 2013, 09:57

Yellow lines mark the C39, Kisumu-Eldoret highway. Yellow and Black arrow marks the position of the Fly 540 Dash 8 (notice how the passengers embark.) Take note of the runway position in relation to the aircraft parking and road.

jasiri

Posts : 697
Join date : 2011-01-20
Location : HKNW

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kenya Defence Forces (KDF)

Post  Balozi on Mon Sep 09 2013, 12:51

@jasiri point noted bro...

@mchoraji whats ur opinion on the pic? ...just a broad question with no string attached Laughing 

@cylon do us a favour and give us the website where you found the picture. Twisted Evil

Balozi

Posts : 127
Join date : 2010-10-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kenya Defence Forces (KDF)

Post  mchoraji on Mon Sep 09 2013, 14:18

jasiri wrote:
balozi wrote:i would first like to say we are all here to deliberate and quest for knowledge. so lets all throw in some two cents without demining each other.
I don't believe anyone had done that untill Cylon and Mchoraji went at each other's jugular (seriously! Mad )
@ Jas, yesterday had decided to watch the un-folding drama from the spectator stands before I was rudely hauled into the ring

Balozi wrote:@mchoraji whats ur opinion on the pic? ...just a broad question with no string attached Laughing 
@ Balozi, I think someone is getting a little mischievous here.hii haiwezekani kuwa ukweli.

About Zw-9 sightings, I saw one while stuck in traffic on Mombasa Rd past the South C over-pass.It was flying in the direction of the airport.That was around mid last year.But compared to the almost daily sightings of the buffaloes & pumas, the chinese gun-ships are quite rare on the Nrb skies.

ON welcome back.You owe us a serious analysis of your 'favourite eastern theater'. A lot must be happening below the radar.

mchoraji

Posts : 286
Join date : 2013-01-17
Age : 35
Location : Nairobi Kenya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kenya Defence Forces (KDF)

Post  Flying Crane on Mon Sep 09 2013, 19:19

@cyclon clean up your nose imedately

Flying Crane

Posts : 304
Join date : 2010-11-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kenya Defence Forces (KDF)

Post  cylon on Mon Sep 09 2013, 21:32

Like i said before if anybody here can prove that photo has been doctored by using the world most complicated photo-shopping equipment( if it exists) then i will delete my account. The only reason i posted the photo was to at least get a clue from bulletman to why a foreign military jet was flying so close to an international airport...

Anyway i give props to the person whoever took the photo since there intention wasn't really to capture a foreign jet but his boarding onto a Fly540 plane which was heading to Mombasa.... And also i should note that the photo taker added a Valencia tint to his photo making places darker than others or even lighter.


@Balozi i have already told you the website of the photo Instagram.com hashtag #Eldoret but here is a link to the photo check the date stamp etc... http://statigr.am/p/539626392221606107_211344823

@Mchoraji i brought your name up as an example of posting a very poorly Photo Shopped photo of a Mi-28 so lets not go into revisiting that photo since it was obvious to clear photo-shopping. Now the photo i posted is either real or somebody out there has very magical powers.

cylon

Posts : 443
Join date : 2012-01-24
Age : 23
Location : Usa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kenya Defence Forces (KDF)

Post  timoh on Tue Sep 10 2013, 11:57

cylon wrote:Like i said before if anybody here can prove that photo has been doctored by using the world most complicated photo-shopping equipment( if it exists) then i will delete my account. The only reason i posted the photo was to at least get a clue from bulletman to why a foreign military jet was flying so close to an international airport...

Anyway i give props to the person whoever took the photo since there intention wasn't really to capture a foreign jet but his boarding onto a Fly540 plane which was heading to Mombasa.... And also i should note that the photo taker added a Valencia tint to his photo making places darker than others or even lighter.


@Balozi i have already told you the website of the photo Instagram.com hashtag #Eldoret but here is a link to the photo check the date stamp etc... http://statigr.am/p/539626392221606107_211344823

@Mchoraji i brought your name up as an example of posting a very poorly Photo Shopped photo of a Mi-28 so lets not go into revisiting that photo since it was obvious to clear photo-shopping. Now the photo i posted is either real or somebody out there has very magical powers.
@blog been following closely in the background...i joined this forum in the late 2010 and since then in the nairobi chronicle and here F15 was the long awaited bird. it seems to me like @cyclon has justified himself well enough. why is it so hard to believe??...anyway if @Risasi doesnt speak on this, wacha tungoje flypast december. these birds can't be hidden forever gentlemen.

timoh

Posts : 82
Join date : 2011-09-13
Age : 24
Location : Nairobi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kenya Defence Forces (KDF)

Post  Ole Sidai on Tue Sep 10 2013, 17:20

timoh wrote:
@blog been following closely in the background...i joined this forum in the late 2010 and since then in the nairobi chronicle and here F15 was the long awaited bird. it seems to me like @cyclon has justified himself well enough. why is it so hard to believe??...anyway if @Risasi doesnt speak on this, wacha tungoje flypast december. these birds can't be hidden forever gentlemen.
Wow...see what wonders camera age/IT can unearth? Days that someone would stray off flight path for customary fly past to impress his village ditto is long gone! No wonder my 70yr old mzee is demanding LG 4 while herding his animals along Narok plains. As part of cost cutting, new camouflage and fresh paint can be done locally as always been. Maneno ya Havoc na Zw9 is history na mpaka zikanusa vita!


Last edited by Ole Sidai on Tue Sep 10 2013, 18:01; edited 1 time in total

Ole Sidai

Posts : 123
Join date : 2012-01-14
Location : NY

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kenya Defence Forces (KDF)

Post  Guest on Tue Sep 10 2013, 18:00

cylon wrote:Like i said before if anybody here can prove that photo has been doctored by using the world most complicated photo-shopping equipment( if it exists) then i will delete my account. The only reason i posted the photo was to at least get a clue from bulletman to why a foreign military jet was flying so close to an international airport...

Anyway i give props to the person whoever took the photo since there intention wasn't really to capture a foreign jet but his boarding onto a Fly540 plane which was heading to Mombasa.... And also i should note that the photo taker added a Valencia tint to his photo making places darker than others or even lighter.


@Balozi i have already told you the website of the photo Instagram.com hashtag #Eldoret but here is a link to the photo check the date stamp etc... http://statigr.am/p/539626392221606107_211344823

@Mchoraji i brought your name up as an example of posting a very poorly Photo Shopped photo of a Mi-28 so lets not go into revisiting that photo since it was obvious to clear photo-shopping. Now the photo i posted is either real or somebody out there has very magical powers.
The burden of proof is on you, not on us. Man up and delete your account.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Kenya Defence Forces (KDF)

Post  mchoraji on Tue Sep 10 2013, 18:02

Ole Sidai wrote: Maneno ya Mi -28 na Zw9 is history na mpaka zikanusa vita!






Z9WEs are here & we have evidence.As for the Mi-28 show me evidence ya picha & not like my infamous one   

mchoraji

Posts : 286
Join date : 2013-01-17
Age : 35
Location : Nairobi Kenya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kenya Defence Forces (KDF)

Post  Flying Crane on Tue Sep 10 2013, 18:34

cyclone cut your chokora behaviour and remove that nonsense pic. you expect  us to believe that, the same day the picture was hosted at http://statigr.am/p/539626392221606107_211344823  3 days back was the same day you discovered it. what a coincidence....quit your childish behaviour young man, you are demining the credibility of our beloved site reducing it to the like of mashada, kenyalist.com etc.  what F*ck do you get from propagating lies??? I beg to ask


Last edited by Flying Crane on Tue Sep 10 2013, 18:36; edited 1 time in total

Flying Crane

Posts : 304
Join date : 2010-11-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kenya Defence Forces (KDF)

Post  Sponsored content Today at 20:55


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 34 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 20 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum