REGIONAL DISCUSSIONS:

Page 4 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: REGIONAL DISCUSSIONS:

Post  Olekoima on Sun Mar 25 2012, 12:47

Re: Uganda Peoples Defence Force (UPDF),

Olekoima Today at 9:18 pm

Uganda's air assets(esp offensive) have increased substantially over the last few years more so with the acquisition of the formidable SU-30 combat jets(a technological leap some say). The ground troops have not been left out too in what appears to be a modernization of some sort. One area though that seems to have been forgotten is the rotary wing of the airforce- a few helicopter gunships for the force would go a long way in solving some headaches such as those posed by one Joseph Kony and Al-Shabaab. This is one area that Uganda needs to pay attention to with some seriousness. There have been rumors of drones, but what about helicopters? Isn't anyone seeing the need for these? Kenya seems to have increased her combat helicopter fleet substantially over the last few years. Can Uganda borrow a leaf here?

Olekoima

Aren't people visiting the Ugandan page anymore? Looks like we have wholly concentrated on the Kenyan page alone.

Olekoima

View user profile

Back to top Go down

KN OPV

Post  MWAURA on Sun Mar 25 2012, 13:02

Jasiri was resold.i.e we received cash when it changed hands. So pesa
iko ..Will get a 1400ton displacement offshore patrol vessel from a
Mediterranean navy and get it refitted with the Otomat/Teseo missle
system from the Nyayo class.
Good to know,but just think where we'd have been if the KNS Jasiri had arrived in 05 like it should have. By now we'd have been adding another vessel and been well on the way to charting our Kenyana marine environment to make way for the subs.
Look at Bangladesh!
Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina yesterday revealed the government's mega
plan for building Bangladesh Navy as a deterrent, 3-dimensional force by
incorporating submarines, helicopters, missiles, new frigates and other
necessary modern equipment and vessels
http://china-defense.blogspot.com/2010/04/two-chinese-frigates-for-bangladesh.html
Olekoima,its like they read your post some 2 pages back.

MWAURA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  cylon on Sun Mar 25 2012, 13:30

mJESHI mMOJA wrote:
Jasiri was resold.i.e we received cash when it changed hands. So pesa iko ..Will get a 1400ton displacement offshore patrol vessel from a Mediterranean navy and get it refitted with the Otomat/Teseo missle system from the Nyayo class.

Lets see Spanish Navy has a Decomm in 09 a Descubierta class Corvette displacement 1233 when loaded displacement is about 1482.

French Ship Aviso class 1100 displacement when empty and about 1250 displacement when full ( im going pick this as the likely winner for our navy because we have still have to acquire 2 more vessels after la rieuse) Reunion island has french frigates sitting in drydock so i guess the next ship is coming from here

BTW arent the Otomat/Teseo anti ship missile system outdated?

Last edited by cylon on Mon Mar 26 2012, 00:19; edited 1 time in total

cylon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sun Mar 25 2012, 17:36

areba wrote:..." he asserts RW has a substantial number of men in both sudans and He would not want to get into another theater without measured caution.

Bro Areba, as an addendum, it is doubtful that the Tall Thin one would ever contemplate an assignation that has inherently a potential for the Burundi-type body-count in Crazy town. His entire Power-edifice is founded on a ''super-Aryan-type'' official beliefs in Tutsi superiority /invisibility. And should he so ever contemplate it, they will legislate against it!!
But in fairness, on Somalia, he is team-playing his EAC Colleagues.

Back to top Go down

Post  jasiri on Sun Mar 25 2012, 18:33

cylon wrote:
Lets see Spanish Navy has a Decomm in 09 a Descubierta class Corvette displacement 1233 when loaded displacement is about 1482.

I'd stake my bet on the Descubrieta. Seeing the ship is spannish and considerin that the Spaniards almost certainly mediated in gettin the Jasiri back floating i'd say they cut a deal with the GoK. You can't just let that kind of money swim away from you now can you? but man! the amount of re-fitts and re-mods this thing will go through!

@Mjeshi mmoja, have u seen the UAE Baynunah class? displaces 900 tons but that thing packs a punch! to top it all, it has aviation facilities. To me this represents the future of offshore patrol capability we should have.

jasiri

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  jasiri on Sun Mar 25 2012, 18:54

@ON do not be soo confident Egypt can not blockade this far. remember they have four subs and our ASW capability is non-existent. you may think four subs are a small number but all they need to do is sink a few merchants n the rest will avoid Kenyan waters out of fear. no i don't know what you call that but to me that is a blockade.

jasiri

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sun Mar 25 2012, 19:29

Aren't people visiting the Ugandan page anymore? Looks like we have wholly concentrated on the Kenyan page alone.

The Ug one is better. The TZ link is dead.

Hey,fellow east africans...come on. Join in and share your thoughts. Let's all learn.

Or has TZ guys developed cold feet? Question

This place needs a mix of everything military from the Indian Ocean to the South Atlantic Ocean.

Spartan and Crane man if you can ask a few of your buddies to join the party. Within your safety limits though.

Back to top Go down

Post  mbs on Sun Mar 25 2012, 20:10

rwigi wrote:

Hey,fellow east africans...come on. Join in and share your thoughts. Let's all learn.

This place needs a mix of everything military from the Indian Ocean to the South Atlantic Ocean.

Spartan and Crane man if you can ask a few of your buddies to join the party. Within your safety limits though.

the TZ project is dead. Egypt cant blockade us as we have an effective leverage against them, Israel. There is no way they would sail without us knowing about it. its more of my friends enemy is my enemy. As a layman who needs correction once in a while, why bother with the Frigates/corvettes and patrol Boats when we can get refurb Subs for almost the same cost. They carry a punch that other vessels dont.

mbs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sun Mar 25 2012, 21:27

ole Nkarei wrote:

@Hellcat - Misri cannot blockage anyone this far. But they can make sufficiently threatening noises as to bring in their traditional Western backers who would then bludgeon a shot-gun agreement to our disagreement with Misri - better for us all that we negotiate with Misri and reach agreement without this suffocating interference. They have rights to these waters though not in the quantities they demand.

Copy that. Thanx

Back to top Go down

Post  cylon on Sun Mar 25 2012, 22:20

mbs wrote:
rwigi wrote:

the TZ project is dead. Egypt cant blockade us as we have an effective leverage against them, Israel. There is no way they would sail without us knowing about it. its more of my friends enemy is my enemy. As a layman who needs correction once in a while, why bother with the Frigates/corvettes and patrol Boats when we can get refurb Subs for almost the same cost. They carry a punch that other vessels dont.

Navy of kenya is about 4 to 5 years away from a sub. Because we would need first support vessels, frigates, and corvettes to effectively protect our territiorial water and the subs would be used on stealth missions elsewhere but for now we have no real threat for us to have a sub

cylon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mbaine on Mon Mar 26 2012, 10:28

by mbs. Egypt
cant blockade us as we have an effective leverage against them, Israel.
There is no way they would sail without us knowing about it. its more
of my friends enemy is my enemy. As a layman who needs correction once
in a while, why bother with the Frigates/corvettes and patrol Boats when
we can get refurb Subs for almost the same cost. They carry a punch
that other vessels dont.

by jasiri

@ON
do not be soo confident Egypt can not blockade this far. remember they
have four subs and our ASW capability is non-existent. you may think
four subs are a small number but all they need to do is sink a few
merchants n the rest will avoid Kenyan waters out of fear. no i don't
know what you call that but to me that is a blockade.

@ Jasiri. I couldn't agree more. Especially with LAPPSET now on its way to actualisation, all it would take is a hostile sub driven by a well trained crew in our littoral areas to give the Kenyana economy a hard time. I think that developing anti sub warfare capabilities would be a better starting point... Am also curious as to the state of naval aviation in Kenya. Can our choppers function as far as the outer reaches of our EEZ ?

Mbaine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Kenya Has Oil Too!

Post  Guest on Mon Mar 26 2012, 13:42

Well, it is now official.

We also have oil. https://twitter.com/#!/CapitalFM_kenya

This adds fuel to Vision 2030. This means a lot in the Kenyana sphere. EAC and the Great Lakes region is the place to watch in the next half a century or more. Makes even more sense to have a robust military.

Back to top Go down

Post  mbs on Mon Mar 26 2012, 13:55

Flying Crane wrote:
mJESHI mMOJA wrote:@crane/Spartan word around is that you have received anti-ship missile for the Su’s……mmhh?? Divulge if possible

Good ordnance for naughty Neighbors….. AWACS killers, we brought in
+20 Kh-31A1 anti ship
+10 Kh-31P anti radiation missle to knock out enemies anti air defense systems.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kh-31#Variants
side note
+50 BVR missiles AA-12 Adder
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/R-77_(missile)

+100 KAB500L precision guide munitions
una swali megine....Twisted Evil

This is what am talking about, UG has a matrix that is offensive in nature, and their planning seems to wage war on a superior Fighting Force. If KDF wants to be seen as a regional power block, we should be having the latest tools of the Trade. This is why i cant seem to understand as to why our Naval Force is the weakest of the Service Branch. Piracy off our Coast happens because of the dire situation. The only reason youd have a strong Navy is to protect the Sea Routes for Trading. if the LAPPSET project is completed and we have no vessels to protect the routes, then we will see the region ( indian Ocean ) dominated by India and China !

mbs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  countersniper on Mon Mar 26 2012, 14:14

rwigi wrote:Well, it is now official.

This adds fuel to Vision 2030. This means a lot in the Kenyana sphere. EAC and the Great Lakes region is the place to watch in the next half a century or more. Makes even more sense to have a robust military.

here is breaking news from the daily nation kenya

http://www.nation.co.ke/business/news/-/1006/1373886/-/3wrh7ez/-/index.html

countersniper

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Olekoima on Mon Mar 26 2012, 14:18

This is just the beginning, we expect many more finds in North Eastern and the Lamu basin too as well as offshore. This whole region is awash with oil- S.Sudan,UG,Kenya,Somalia,TZ and perhaps Ethiopia too. Talk of Kenyana.

Olekoima

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  mbs on Mon Mar 26 2012, 14:21

AzKahia wrote:by mbs. Egypt
cant blockade us as we have an effective leverage against them, Israel.
There is no way they would sail without us knowing about it. its more
of my friends enemy is my enemy. As a layman who needs correction once
in a while, why bother with the Frigates/corvettes and patrol Boats when
we can get refurb Subs for almost the same cost. They carry a punch
that other vessels dont.

by jasiri

@ON
do not be soo confident Egypt can not blockade this far. remember they
have four subs and our ASW capability is non-existent. you may think
four subs are a small number but all they need to do is sink a few
merchants n the rest will avoid Kenyan waters out of fear. no i don't
know what you call that but to me that is a blockade.

@ Jasiri. I couldn't agree more. Especially with LAPPSET now on its way to actualisation, all it would take is a hostile sub driven by a well trained crew in our littoral areas to give the Kenyana economy a hard time. I think that developing anti sub warfare capabilities would be a better starting point... Am also curious as to the state of naval aviation in Kenya. Can our choppers function as far as the outer reaches of our EEZ ?

We cant develop effective ASW if we dont have Subs in the first instance ! Lets start thinking big ! The Gulf States cant build a 'jiko' with all their Billions in the pockets. So what they do is buy and buy everything including Pakistan Soldiers, Bangladesh construction workers, Filipino Maids. All we would have to do is put out tenders for sale of vessels that we can afford with ties ie transfer of Technologies. Better to do it now with the Economy of this States ie Spain are not Healthy; they will sell their Wives to maintain their Home Industries !

mbs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Olekoima on Mon Mar 26 2012, 14:29

jasiri wrote:@ON do not be soo confident Egypt can not blockade this far. remember they have four subs and our ASW capability is non-existent. you may think four subs are a small number but all they need to do is sink a few merchants n the rest will avoid Kenyan waters out of fear. no i don't know what you call that but to me that is a blockade.

Well, this may be possible, but is potentially too risky for Egypt as well. International power play that might ensue is not what Egypt might be prepared for. They have got to tread with caution. Negotiation is the best solution here. No military muscle will solve this problem. Egypt is up against eight Nile basin countries. It won't be easy for them i dare say.

Olekoima

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Mon Mar 26 2012, 15:55

Olekoima wrote:

This is just the beginning, we expect many more finds in North Eastern and the Lamu basin too as well as offshore. This whole region is awash with oil- S.Sudan,UG,Kenya,Somalia,TZ and perhaps Ethiopia too. Talk of Kenyana.

Told you chaps so years ago - you'all thought I was trippin'. This is not news to anyone in Uniform. Vision 2030 become clearer now as well as the Old Man's preoccupation with a movement away from TZ and Old Economies.

As concerns Submarines, I find the young man Cylon is making some very strong sensible points on this. We gotta walk before we can run, and remember it is always a struggle between what is possible and what is needful. Besides, while as I agree to a point with mbs on ASW, it is not restricted to a Submarine-launched punch neither. A lot of you may forget how dire the situation has been for the Military, and on a level of need, how to set the priorities between Command/Control/Comm, Infantry, SpecOps, Recce, Heavy Armour, Air Combat and Transport, and Anti-Armor-Air, Naval, etc.?? List is endless!! Within our capabilities and needs, we are preparing - the Naval Force will certainly grow in time, OPVs, an Air-wing, enhanced SBS, expanded CDU, redefined Naval MD500 (when the Mi-28 Gunships are fully commissioned). You hungry Kenyans!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Ole Sidai on Mon Mar 26 2012, 15:58

Ethiopia discovered oil in the Ogaden region 3 years ago. Chinese have been drilling there since then facing abductions by rebels seeking breakaway.

Think of pipelines running from SS connecting with UG enroute to Lamu. There is Keystone pipeline being developed from Canada to Houston to export Canadian oil. Environment chapter is a page to borrow from this project! Ethiopia can also enjoy cost sharing benefits by using Lamu. With sound political leadership and strong defence, no doubt in achieving Kenyana dream.

Ole Sidai

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  mJESHI mMOJA on Mon Mar 26 2012, 16:08

You are taking war issue very light jasiri.
With or without LAPPSET its impossible for the Egyptian to enforce a blockade on Msa. ati they sink merchant vessel. Merchant vessel za nani?? Kenya dosn,t own any essential merchant vessel. Approximately 10% of the cargo on board the vessel you see in kilindini is for msa the rest belongs to the international market.
A merchant vessel is an extended territory and fly’s the flags of its registered country. Sink it is a direct declaration of war to the registered country. Egypt has no business in warning Japan in delivering second hands cars or electronics to Kenya or even better sink a Saudi Arabia oil tanker just because its taking fuel to its dispute territory Kenya. Lloyd's (maritime insureer) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lloyd's_of_London will kick their asses to the top of those pyramids. Don you have any idea how much those vessel are worth??. Wewe namagani bwana?

The naval trades.
The Nigerian government will pay KSh5.2 billion/Naira 10 billion/ for the purchase of KNS Jasiri which Kenya spent KSh4.1 billion/ USD$52 million. The difference accounts for legal fees for both parties and the breached contract fees. Nigeria will invest an additional $25 million in 18 months to bring the vessel up to their required standards. KDF-KN designed the vessel as a multi-purpose corvette for our requirements; oceanography activities , anti submarine, anti mine warfare and normal sea patrol duties. Those were the Navies requirement and not perceived treats so having an all in one vessel was the way forward in cost saving while meeting the our requirements.
Bon voyage.

mJESHI mMOJA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  one man army on Mon Mar 26 2012, 16:12

I REMEMBER TOM.O.N TALKING ABOUT OIL IN KENYA WAY BACK WHEN T72s ARRIVED AND THE BUILD UP TO DEFEND SUCH RESOURCES.HIS FULL CONCEPT WAS THAT SUCH ACQUISITION WAS MEANT TO DEFEND OIL RESERVES IN THE NORTH AND OTHER PARTS OF KENYA.THOSE CLIPS ARE STILL ON NAIROBI CHRONICLES.PIECES OF THE PUZZLE COMING TOGETHER EVEN TO THE LAYMAN.WATCH THIS SPACE GUYS.THOSE JETS,THOSE CHOPPERS AND MISSILES MENTIONED ON THIS BLOG WILL SOON COME OUT OF THE BAG.

one man army

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Olekoima on Mon Mar 26 2012, 16:20

one man army wrote:I REMEMBER TOM.O.N TALKING ABOUT OIL IN KENYA WAY BACK WHEN T72s ARRIVED AND THE BUILD UP TO DEFEND SUCH RESOURCES.HIS FULL CONCEPT WAS THAT SUCH ACQUISITION WAS MEANT TO DEFEND OIL RESERVES IN THE NORTH AND OTHER PARTS OF KENYA.THOSE CLIPS ARE STILL ON NAIROBI CHRONICLES.PIECES OF THE PUZZLE COMING TOGETHER EVEN TO THE LAYMAN.WATCH THIS SPACE GUYS.THOSE JETS,THOSE CHOPPERS AND MISSILES MENTIONED ON THIS BLOG WILL SOON COME OUT OF THE BAG.

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Laughing Laughing Laughing

Olekoima

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Mon Mar 26 2012, 17:05

ole Nkarei wrote:

Told you chaps so years ago - you'all thought I was trippin'. This is not news to anyone in Uniform. Vision 2030 become clearer now as well as the Old Man's preoccupation with a movement away from TZ and Old Economies!

@ON you infact said the Turkana region long time ago "at the Chronicles".

Back to top Go down

Post  Sierra Kilo on Mon Mar 26 2012, 17:51

when are we going to see this beauty in Kenyan colours? and when christening her dont just give her a number give her a name too. Remember the Kenya airways style during the nyayo era!!

Sierra Kilo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Observer on Mon Mar 26 2012, 18:11

HellCat wrote:
ole Nkarei wrote:

Told you chaps so years ago - you'all thought I was trippin'. This is not news to anyone in Uniform. Vision 2030 become clearer now as well as the Old Man's preoccupation with a movement away from TZ and Old Economies!

@ON you infact said the Turkana region long time ago "at the Chronicles".

interesting times and ain't we are lucky to be witnessing what might be the biggest transformation to hit this region since colonization, no doubt the next 20 years will be crucial for this region... though it makes one critically aware of Johnny, Sammy and Co’s shadow; they surely must have a plan and a grand one for the region ... they effectively militarized the mid east coz of hydrocarbons, what’s the plan for E.A ... and since we "may have been aware of this coming of age" we surely must have prepared a plan to stand our ground, is OLN part of the grand scheme? @ON has been at the head of the Kenyana agenda, he may have some answers; within parameters of reasonable disclosure... Also where do the political transitions fit in , Emilio exiting, M7 digging in; how long will he hold and deal with the internal pressure, then there's GoSS and Bashir, Ethiopia and their cousins ... interesting times people ....

Observer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  cylon on Mon Mar 26 2012, 18:28

Oil in Turkana is a morale booster for the lappset project now investors who were holding back can now invest millions into the completion of the project. The oldman is playing a vey good game, ours neirghbors dont know how to counter it. Oil in NEP and lamu basin will take another few years to be announced because they are just to many factors which would derail the find. Now in the coast region the oldman isnt concerned about the MRC he is gonna wait for them to become violent then he will authorize force and finish them.

Last edited by cylon on Mon Mar 26 2012, 18:42; edited 1 time in total

cylon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Interloper on Mon Mar 26 2012, 18:38

Observer wrote: @ON has been at the head of the Kenyana agenda, he may have some answers; within parameters of reasonable disclosure... Also where do the political transitions fit in , Emilio exiting, M7 digging in; how long will he hold and deal with the internal pressure, then there's GoSS and Bashir, Ethiopia and their cousins ... interesting times people ....

ON fafanua...GoK timing of the news. MoE had intimated that there would be some news before end of 2012.

Btw, more gas discovered off TZ...http://af.reuters.com/article/investingNews/idAFJOE82P03G20120326

Interloper

View user profile

Back to top Go down

A general call to arms - Kenyans!!

Post  Guest on Mon Mar 26 2012, 18:42

This evening, our Assistant Minister for Energy is on Aljazeera and only three questions are asked of him (1) what is the significance of this oilfield, how profound are the reserves, (2) how are you going to give out licenses to exploit it – by open international tender? (3) you have said oils is a curse, as in Nigeria, or a blessing - how to you plan to ensure it is a blessing? These three questions should make every Kenyan deeply worried about today’s announcement and Sammy’s response to it.

Clearly you easily can see this announcement by the Old Man was preemptive, a horrid Tsunami within the so-called ‘’International Community”. The timing of this Announcement when that junior Westminster Minister is groping around Nairobi seeking for respectability is indeed auspicious and genious of the GoK. But, after a certain Rank in the Military and in specific Circles in the Civil Service, we have always know about the huge hydrocarbon wells running all across Northern Kenya and far into the Indian Ocean seas extending well into Somalia and Tanzania. Like I said a long time on the Chronicles, it is the same huge underground sands that stretch across the Red Sea into Africa running from Arab North into West Africa into Central and East Africa and tipping off in the Namid area.

Official Disclosure briefing about this situation are always accompanied by the caution that production of Oil is not a Market-forces phenomena, because the Industry is not run by the Oils producing countries, but a cabal of international congromerates who determine supply and demand. Any ‘uncontrolled’ generation of supply distorts the value of their investment in this very suffocating commodity market, leading the acute distress in certain economies that are almost hundred percent dependant on their speculative involvement in the international commodity trade and more specifically Oil trade – Finland, Norway, Sweden, Switzerland, Britain, France, etc. The Oils in East Africa were never meant to be brought out the ground until the Saudi Oil Sands were depleted in the next fifty years. So, Kenyans must prepare to defend and protect this Nation, and to accept greater integration in Kenyana with the intention of sharing the risk and increasing our common resistence to these insidious machinations by Jonny and his cousins. The Uniforms are willing and ready, but the rest of us must refocus and re-energise ourselves away from the pettiness generated in our Politics and into what really does count, which is a Vision for all of us. All those idealistic highsounding ''curative'' demands/advises Johnny has been pushing down our throats this long, now must be seen by Kenyans for what they have always been - selfserving enslaving prescriptions that offer more of the same to Kenyans.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sierra Kilo on Mon Mar 26 2012, 18:44

cylon wrote:
Sierra Kilo wrote:
cylon wrote:As you know know my fellow friends you've heard that the Malian Army has succeeded in taking power from the main government and it looks like their cry for better weapons needs to be heard. We already have our foregin minister there wentangula and it look like that is a good thing for us because he can bring an end to the coup and return the government back to civilian hands because the international commuinty is distancing itself from the crisis.
@Cylon, i also think this a good window of opportunity for Mr Wetangula to enhance his diplomatic credentials in the international sphere. He should stop facebooking and grab these five minutes of fame with Zeal. First he has the advantage of being an outsider therefore will not be seen as taking sides and secondly Kenya as a country has been involved in peace making efforts in a lot of countries therefore its an open door for him to bring the warring parties together.
These boys need to know that better armament will need to be imported from the international community and i am not sure that their removal of a democratically elected government ups the chances in the formers face.

Couldn't have said it better, We are known for peace keeping missions all over Africa and our last mission in the western side of Africa was in sierra Leone even though we lost a few good men to an incompetent Indian colonel or general we were able to secure sierra Leone with a democracy type state. Now in Mali we have the golden hour where there is a ton of confusion the civilians are worried and are fleeing to the borders the police doesn't know what to do, the army is stunted and cant even mobilize a single soldier to reclaim the city, government officials left from right are fleeing like animals and in all of this confusion we can help and end this situation in a matter of days the USA/NATO caused this problem(BLOW BACK) and i read in the news that Wetagula refused to board a plane from the UN that was brought to save him and he gave his seat to one of several Kenyans left in the country, he must know he can do something to help.

Well if you read all of that then you can disregard it we have missed the golden hour. But im happy the minister is safe and coming back home

The minister is finally home and dry but he did not take cue from us and engage the malians, hence he is now no longer the foreign minister. Kazi sio facebook peke yake haapana!!

Sierra Kilo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Oil in Kenya

Post  kimiti on Mon Mar 26 2012, 18:47

Forgive me for my ignorance people, I never thought seriously about finding oil in Kenya so I never asked the important questions till now.
1 ) The company that does the exploration, do they have rights to the oil or are they paid for their services and they leave?
2) What are the Manenos that M7 is bringing up in Ug on Oil?
3) What is the role of Tullow in the future exploitation of the reserves?
4) Who is most likely to drill the oil?

on top of all that, since the cost of oil consists of more than half of it being transportation, I am looking forward to more than halving the price. And also the death of the cartels.

kimiti

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 16:39

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top