Re: Kula Happy Comedy

Post  cylon on Thu Apr 12 2012, 22:06

cylon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  cylon on Thu Apr 12 2012, 22:08

[youtube][/youtube]

The videos i have posted is the release some of the built up pressures on here some enjoy and laugh your ass off

cylon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

caught

Post  Risasi on Sat May 12 2012, 17:39

Risasi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  mogen on Sun May 13 2012, 00:19

@Risasi

It is a very rare occurrence, but it happens. A penis can get stuck during sexual intercourse due to a sudden cramping of the strong muscles in and around the female genitals. The medical term for that is 'Penis Captivus' literary meaning 'penis held captive'. Many times it is not reported or documented as it usually resolves spontaneously after about 20-30 minutes, i.e. before the couple could even gather the courage go to a doctor or seek help anywhere. The cause is vaginal/pelvic muscle spasms. The spasms are intensified if the woman is anxious or panics. It resolves quicker if the woman is not anxious.

Some people have nicknamed it 'Central locking' and blame it on African magic. It is often a consequence of fear [eg fear of being caught stealing]. The Nairobi incidence wasn't the work of an African juju man. Mwanamme, alienda kulima shamba la mwengine jembe likakwama (the man went digging in someone else's garden and his hoe got stuck) like it happened in Kisumu,Kenya sometime in 2007.

Moral of the story: do not go digging your hoe into soils in prohibited gardens ovyo ovyo.

Risasi wrote:

mogen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  jasiri on Sat May 19 2012, 12:56

"mogen in that case a healthy number of women at the coast are scared of being caught. hivi visa haviishi huku we got used to them, i still maintain it's the juju man.

jasiri

View user profile

Back to top Go down

With out being vulgar

Post  mJESHI mMOJA on Sun May 20 2012, 13:00

I will go with the young man on this one. how does a shaft (the male member) get caught or trap by a pair of slippery cylindrical or wall muscle from the female anatomy? What a Face

In theory or practical the shaft should just slip out….or is it the up end of the male member the head that gets caught????

mJESHI mMOJA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  jasiri on Sun May 20 2012, 13:25

@Mjeshi, try asking someone at Mtongwe. I am sure that one or two have been snared by those beautiful Digo women

jasiri

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Risasi on Wed May 23 2012, 09:50

President Zumas gentals gets Defaced painting;

http://www.omg.com.ng/2012/05/paints-thrown-on-jacob-zumas-genital-controversial-painting/

Risasi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  mogen on Tue Jun 19 2012, 10:57

jasiri wrote:"mogen in that case a healthy number of women at the coast are scared of being caught. hivi visa haviishi huku we got used to them, i still maintain it's the juju man.

@Jasiri
Sorry, I missed your post.

True. This is so common but many people do not realize. You will almost never hear of it happening between legally/culturally recognized partners. Always catches only those 'stealing a nookie'. Ndugu it is all about fear, anxiety and panic about being caught - in fact, the consequences of being caught.

Here is a an article from a reputable medical journal on the problem. it is long but easy to read.

British Medical Journal - Penis captivus
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1596579/pdf/brmedj00096-0031.pdf

This was not an African juju man's work.

mogen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  mogen on Tue Jun 19 2012, 11:00

jasiri wrote:"mogen in that case a healthy number of women at the coast are scared of being caught. hivi visa haviishi huku we got used to them, i still maintain it's the juju man.

@Jasiri
Sorry, I missed your post.

True. This is so common but many people do not realize. You will almost never hear of it happening between legally/culturally recognized partners. Always catches only those 'stealing a nookie'. Ndugu it is all about fear, anxiety and panic about being caught - in fact, the consequences of being caught.

Here is a an article from a reputable medical journal on the problem. it is long but easy to read.

British Medical Journal - Penis captivus
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1596579/pdf/brmedj00096-0031.pdf

This was not an African juju man's work.

mogen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Olekoima on Tue Oct 23 2012, 19:03

mJESHI mMOJA wrote:I will go with the young man on this one. how does a shaft (the male member) get caught or trap by a pair of slippery cylindrical or wall muscle from the female anatomy? What a Face

In theory or practical the shaft should just slip out….or is it the up end of the male member the head that gets caught????

Some Kenyan communities think they have the power to keep "it" in. How they do it is anybody's guess. I haven't come across it myself, but have heard stories.

Olekoima

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Cheating couple catches ‘lockjaw’ disease.

Post  mogen on Mon Nov 19 2012, 03:06

Olekoima wrote:
mJESHI mMOJA wrote:I will go with the young man on this one. how does a shaft (the male member) get caught or trap by a pair of slippery cylindrical or wall muscle from the female anatomy? What a Face

Some Kenyan communities think they have the power to keep "it" in. How they do it is anybody's guess. I haven't come across it myself, but have heard stories.

Yes, the male member does get trapped by those 'cylindrical' muscles in the female pelvic floor. They can tighten so much that the grip resembles the muscle spasms in tetanus ['aka lockjaw'] - scientific name is penis captivus. Always, affects cheating couples who are often afraid of being caught in the act. Hakuna uchawi. All they need is reassurance and the muscles then relax and let go the captive member. See a new case in the story Cheating couple catches ‘lockjaw’ disease

http://standardmedia.co.ke/?articleID=2000070944&story_title=Kenya-Cheating-couple-catches-%E2%80%98lockjaw%E2%80%99-disease-

mogen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 16:39

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top