Kenya Defence Forces (KDF)

Page 31 of 34 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Kenya Defence Forces (KDF)

Post  Cycoh 'DUDUS' on Sat Aug 04 2012, 14:45

ole Nkarei wrote:( a few idiots still lag the odd 7.62full metal!!)

An irresistible stigmatized rib cracker man! Laughing Laughing

Cycoh 'DUDUS'

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Olekoima on Sat Aug 04 2012, 16:52

ON, this is what you have been saying all along? Complicated stuff with Sammy in the midst of it all. Wow!

http://www.upi.com/Business_News/Energy-Resources/2012/08/03/Somali-war-linked-to-brewing-oil-dispute/UPI-76151344016405/

Olekoima

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  mogen on Sat Aug 04 2012, 17:28

jasiri wrote:suicide bombing 100m from Eastleigh air base being reported...following this

More details here: http://youtu.be/T-dV4xXMT2I

mogen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sun Aug 05 2012, 11:52

Olekoima wrote:ON, this is what you have been saying all along? Complicated stuff with Sammy in the midst of it all. Wow!

http://www.upi.com/Business_News/Energy-Resources/2012/08/03/Somali-war-linked-to-brewing-oil-dispute/UPI-76151344016405/

Precisely, @Olekoima. Damn sneaky, Sammy is. All international Legal Instruments on UNCLOS that I have seen, and there might be many more that I have not, do not validate this view expressed by Sammy's tame-researcher in the above report, and of several others, that there is Legal grounds underpinning an existence of a Dispute between Kenya and Zoomaliya. Indeed the Continental Shelf Ocean Boundary, thought yet undemarcated, does not run anywhere in the World in consonance with the Land boundaries as pretended. If they were, then you would have Zomalian Dhows fishing right outside Mombasa Port!! For purposes of Demarcation of the Continental Shelf, the Globe is assumed to be flat like a piece of paper!! with longitudinal and latitudinal lines running right across the paper - much easier and tidier to set boundaries in a seething mass of water that way. Sammy and his cousins are deliberately planting in the minds of the Zoomaliya ruling elite untenable perceptions that Kenya has encroaches on Zoomaliyan Sea territory, so as to lay the dangerous grounds for violent disagreement between Kenya and Zoomaliya post-AS - this will grant them justifications for interfering as ''friendly peace-makers'' who will then prescribe solutions to Kenya and Zoomaliya which will ensure their centrality / essential relevance in whatever Matrix they prescribe to us!! Period!

Watch how the Tanzania Vs. Malawi disagreement on Lake Nyasa eventually gets settled!!

@Spartan - UPDF boots in Ituri any time now, eh? Yes or no will do!! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Spartan on Sun Aug 05 2012, 12:59

ole Nkarei wrote:@Spartan - UPDF boots in Ituri any time now, eh? Yes or no will do!! Smile

No way! You see, nobody ever entered the DRC and came out with a clean reputation, from Leopold to the UN forces. Such is the wretchedness of that huge swath of land that masquerades as a country. Besides, these deployments are putting a huge strain our resources, even when 'fully' paid for by someone else.

Spartan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sun Aug 05 2012, 13:08

Spartan wrote:
ole Nkarei wrote:@Spartan - UPDF boots in Ituri any time now, eh? Yes or no will do!! Smile

No way! .. these deployments are putting a huge strain our resources, even when 'fully' paid for by someone else.

Doggonit, Spartan! Either the Goat-intestines I am reading are all rotten sickly, or my Goat-intestines reading skills are all rotten sickly!! Not sure which is which now. Eeiish!!

Can you PM me something meatier than a denouciation, mate? Within the usual 'beware' parameters?

Back to top Go down

Post  Batian on Sun Aug 05 2012, 16:32

[quote="ole Nkarei"]
Spartan wrote:

No way! .. these deployments are putting a huge strain our resources, even when 'fully' paid for by someone else.

Doggonit, Spartan! Either the Goat-intestines I am reading are all rotten sickly, or my Goat-intestines reading skills are all rotten sickly!! Not sure which is which now. Eeiish!!

Can you PM me something meatier than a denouciation, mate? Within the usual 'beware' parameters?[/q
uo

Ave ON resident maestro and other forummers.
Mamas clinton kenya visit implies johnny is keen to engage in overall progressive activity within kenyana. The Whole reassertion mission via strategic military assistance has failed to rope some key kenyana players.

The visits nature may be of two fold:
To quintessentially preempt collosal economic reconstruction being re-engineered in wake of an aftermath of a well calculated PEV trigger meant to create economic chaos which renders administration difficult.

In the wake of johnnys classic well watered SDI Programs and roping mehanisms, armies within kenyana have camped behind such protective armaments. Point to ponder is whether such moves preempt grenada type schemes within kenyana and extention of mercenary states / legal terrorist states within africa.

Batian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Cycoh 'DUDUS' on Mon Aug 06 2012, 11:15

Batian wrote:
To quintessentially preempt collosal economic reconstruction being re-engineered in wake of an aftermath of a well calculated PEV trigger meant to create economic chaos which renders administration difficult.

In the wake of johnnys classic well watered SDI Programs and roping mehanisms, armies within kenyana have camped behind such protective armaments. Point to ponder is whether such moves preempt grenada type schemes within kenyana and extention of mercenary states / legal terrorist states within africa.
The first fold @Batian which you have asserted above, about Clinton's visit is most likely. This is further confirmed by this link which Oleikoma had posted in the UPDF's page.
http://dailymaverick.co.za/article/2012-08-02-hillary-tours-the-african-frontlines-of-americas-war-on-terror
Could you please shed some more light on Kenyana's initiation into the SDI programs.
My pleasure.
This is what you were talking about;
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strategic_Defence_Initiative

Cycoh 'DUDUS'

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Batian on Tue Aug 07 2012, 02:03

Cycoh 'DUDUS' wrote:
Batian wrote:

The first fold @Batian which you have asserted above, about Clinton's visit is most likely. This is further confirmed by this link which Oleikoma had posted in the UPDF's page.
http://dailymaverick.co.za/article/2012-08-02-hillary-tours-the-african-frontlines-of-americas-war-on-terror

Could you please shed some more light on Kenyana's initiation into the SDI programs.
My pleasure.
This is what you were talking about;
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strategic_Defence_Initiative

@cycoh DUDAS,

I have been away for sometime but in short an SDI is a concurrent crossbreed of humanitarian come stimulated military programs aimed at providing peacekeeping activites. As at now let me just shed how it is applicable within kenyana. I am not privy how SDI as commissioned by Ronald Reagan or Kennedy or even how armies in kenyana are intergrated to the SDI, and all that touches SDI I only know a tails end, but sources are there is one that has already been completed and fully operational. I would leave that bit to the resident maestro.

To shed more light, johnny via NATO sent special forces advisors or top level military planners to work with UPDF to hunt KONY down at CAR, an excercise that will carefully involve the use manned drones . The offered programs may dwell solely on, strategic military assistance, poverty, disease eradication, and/or both.

It is also a foregone conclusion that no advanced economy including johnnys and sammys survived without employing high level tarrifs and protective mechanisms . Other highly effective cogs to such an alternative would be to periodically float propaganda within kenyana that would trigger a strategic arms race meant to protect economic growth(i.e. to those countries dearthed with a stagnated commerce). A strongly armed military aids steady economic growth and population control ativities to oversee a speedy transition from a peace economy to a war economy. On top of johnnys foreign policy that does not only employ merely collative political institutions are robust defense institutions that tangentially seek to secure collative security. With such collative security, all his expansionist interests have to find their appropriate on-ground strategists.

Batian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  aggressor one on Tue Aug 07 2012, 09:10

Finally UPDF has deployed air assets in Somalia. At least six heavy attack choppers-MI-24s and several utility-but armed choppers MI-17s set off yesterday. I reckon the advance is now going to be much faster.

aggressor one

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue Aug 07 2012, 09:31

aggressor one wrote:Finally UPDF has deployed air assets in Somalia. At least six heavy attack choppers-MI-24s and several utility-but armed choppers MI-17s set off yesterday. I reckon the advance is now going to be much faster.

About time too. Passing thro now in Company Size. Much more required, Zoomaliya is one huge country. Those Mountains in Puntland where Al-Kebab has been regrouping will require Rotary Assets no ends.

@Spartan - so these Hinds were undergoing refurbishment after all, eh?

Back to top Go down

Post  Spartan on Tue Aug 07 2012, 11:50

ole Nkarei wrote:About time too. Passing thro now in Company Size. Much more required, Zoomaliya is one huge country. Those Mountains in Puntland where Al-Kebab has been regrouping will require Rotary Assets no ends.

@Spartan - so these Hinds were undergoing refurbishment after all, eh?

At Soroti Flying School to be precise. Let's see what they can do.

Spartan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  mogen on Tue Aug 07 2012, 14:10

Al Shabaab imposes economic embargo

A S have imposed an embargo over Kismayo. No goods to AMISOM/TFG controlled areas. Reason: That they want to starve the 'infidels'. Twisted logic indeed. the embargo hurts Kismayo businesspeople heavily and those are the same people who pay taxes that sustain A.S. They need those businesspeople badly yet they are killing the goose that lays the egg. The market that will be lost by Kismayo businesses will be taken up by others from elsewhere who may end up becoming entrenched. A.S. have made s self-defeating move, ehe!

Or, is there something am missing here?

http://somaliareport.com/index.php/post/3571/Al-Shabaab_Imposes_Economic_Embargo_

In the meantime Mogadisho is a new place 1yr post A.S. Check the photo below:

mogen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Cycoh 'DUDUS' on Tue Aug 07 2012, 17:35

Batian wrote:

@cycoh DUDUS,

I have been away for sometime but in short an SDI is a concurrent crossbreed of humanitarian come stimulated military programs aimed at providing peacekeeping activites. As at now let me just shed how it is applicable within kenyana. I am not privy how SDI as commissioned by Ronald Reagan or Kennedy or even how armies in kenyana are intergrated to the SDI, and all that touches SDI I only know a tails end, but sources are there is one that has already been completed and fully operational. I would leave that bit to the resident maestro.

To shed more light, johnny via NATO sent special forces advisors or top level military planners to work with UPDF to hunt KONY down at CAR, an excercise that will carefully involve the use manned drones . The offered programs may dwell solely on, strategic military assistance, poverty, disease eradication, and/or both.

It is also a foregone conclusion that no advanced economy including johnnys and sammys survived without employing high level tarrifs and protective mechanisms . Other highly effective cogs to such an alternative would be to periodically float propaganda within kenyana that would trigger a strategic arms race meant to protect economic growth(i.e. to those countries dearthed with a stagnated commerce). A strongly armed military aids steady economic growth and population control ativities to oversee a speedy transition from a peace economy to a war economy. On top of johnnys foreign policy that does not only employ merely collative political institutions are robust defense institutions that tangentially seek to secure collative security. With such collative security, all his expansionist interests have to find their appropriate on-ground strategists.

Was perusing that wiki material containing the SDI maneno n came to notice that, in the mid -80's, the US gov't was not even supporting the initative financially; this was prior to the fall of the Soviet Union...until Kennedy's time when it was ressurected. Back to the main point..

During the commissioning of the SDI, the main purpose of the initiative was to provide strategic defence to the whole globe against Soviet warheads until they came to realise, unexpectedly, that 70% of the globe wasn't intrested with their shit which forced them to reduce its mandate to a regional defence shield.

But who knows, that "REGIONAL" may be just another synonym for "US allies", of which we are not a damn exclude. Some Kenyana's militaries might be blindfolded by this "Phantom Defence Shield" which will never materialise... at the expense of peaceful economic sustenance. But this "Eastearn Blocks" of which they are myth-cally defending us against..are bound to be our destiny, whotsoever. They might even, to a great extend, assist us to remove this york of the SDI n the other would-be-SDIs from Sammy and his cousins. This can be achievable through;(a) Strengthening trade with the East, (b)Helping us to establish much dreaded militaries to an extend of having zero military dependence on Sammy n his cousins militarily..etcetra.

There exists many ways of keeping Jonny n Sammy at bay indeed, of which that is just a preliminary.

Cycoh 'DUDUS'

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Cycoh 'DUDUS' on Tue Aug 07 2012, 18:06

ole Nkarei wrote:
aggressor one wrote:Finally UPDF has deployed air assets in Somalia. At least six heavy attack choppers-MI-24s and several utility-but armed choppers MI-17s set off yesterday. I reckon the advance is now going to be much faster.

About time too. Passing thro now in Company Size. Much more required, Zoomaliya is one huge country. Those Mountains in Puntland where Al-Kebab has been regrouping will require Rotary Assets no ends.

Good news. Nice development in the AMISOM theater. Forced by necessity. Will there be reinbursment for the choppers from the UNSC or is it just "self expenses"?

Cycoh 'DUDUS'

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Batian on Wed Aug 08 2012, 11:34

Cycoh 'DUDUS' wrote:
Batian wrote:

@cycoh DUDUS,

Was perusing that wiki material containing the SDI maneno n came to notice that, in the mid -80's, the US gov't was not even supporting the initative financially; this was prior to the fall of the Soviet Union...until Kennedy's time when it was ressurected. Back to the main point..

During the commissioning of the SDI, the main purpose of the initiative was to provide strategic defence to the whole globe against Soviet warheads until they came to realise, unexpectedly, that 70% of the globe wasn't intrested with their shit which forced them to reduce its mandate to a regional defence shield.

One funny bit after Johnny's cold war propagandaizing on soviets and capability, all warheads are intact nothing has been put to use save for tactical missiles. It seems much hasn't changed since the cold war theater; Only the nature of the quidnunc-ing Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil about the eastern blocks especially uncle woo. Regional defence shields work where population are controlled by sammy and his cousins in exchange for peace, Food aid incentives, admission to the nuclear club. afro

Batian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  mogen on Thu Aug 09 2012, 02:52

Kismayo: The troops apparently at the doorstep!!

The Eastern/Southern front appears to be astir and I hear that large numbers of troops are in the vicinity or already entered. AS positions at Birta Dheer, in the outskirts of Kismayo, already under attack. Apparently, large KDF/TFG troop movement with tanks and artillery have been massing around Biibi village, 85km north of Kismayo.

@ON is the tea already on the table/served now?

mogen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Risasi on Thu Aug 09 2012, 09:03

mogen wrote:Kismayo: The troops apparently at the doorstep!!

The Eastern/Southern front appears to be astir and I hear that large numbers of troops are in the vicinity or already entered. AS positions at Birta Dheer, in the outskirts of Kismayo, already under attack. Apparently, large KDF/TFG troop movement with tanks and artillery have been massing around Biibi village, 85km north of Kismayo.

Keeping up with the theater events eeh … its allowed its yours funds Very Happy

Risasi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Thu Aug 09 2012, 09:33

Aisee, @Mogen. Gotta keep Al-kebab blind-sided, you know. Al-kebab trolls the nets for an inkling of when the hammer is coming down on them!! Too much info out there works against us. But you can smell the heady Kericho tea bubbling, eh? Once we start on her, we must strangle her savagely and completely without letting go - no respite. First of all - you gotta assume it will not be a walk in the park, and so move your chess pieces in proper place and to depth (both on staging and rear), watch the chess-board and study it concisely. Make plans and run them through up to Unit-level. Sort of like one famous African said forty years ago '' floats-like-a-butterfly-stings-like-a-bee''

Yo'all heard the UNSC has starved AMISOM of funds, eh? We are running on fumes now, people. Treasuries over-burdened. What is Sammy's game plan here?

@wTZ is clearly reactive to KDF / OLN that they can bully someone and prove their superlative abilities vide Kenya. Typically Tanzanian in her usual incomprehensible competition / comparison with Kenyans. Against the weak, divided, poorly commanded and ill-motivated Amin's Army, it took JWTZ forever to mobilise across the Kagera. At the Centre of JWTZ war effort, it really was their huge man-numbers, not tactics and ability, which finally smothered Amin's dis-organised Army. As concerns Lake Nyasa, Mugabe might seek to endear himself to Malawi, and Mozambique too if SADC let's this go beyond a short exchange, I reckon. SADC is ripe for a defining War inside it, as the Bullet-Man posits. Tanzania irritating superiority complex is not restricted to her fractious relationships with Kenya. @Tempest, your insight please?

Last edited by ole Nkarei on Thu Aug 09 2012, 09:39; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  mogen on Thu Aug 09 2012, 09:37

Risasi wrote:

@Risasi
True. You know many of us have buddies/family members or children of buddies in the thick of it. How can we be uninterested? Aizee!!
On another note, your appearance here is getting increasingly technical. Bwana. Mbona? Unafikiri 'Man Colossus' doesn't need help here?

mogen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Olekoima on Thu Aug 09 2012, 14:29

From the front line:-

http://allafrica.com/stories/201208090057.html

@Mogen,

This will do for now. Let's not endanger the boys by leaking too much.

Olekoima

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  mogen on Thu Aug 09 2012, 15:11

Olekoima wrote:From the front line:-

http://allafrica.com/stories/201208090057.html

@Mogen,

This will do for now. Let's not endanger the boys by leaking too much.

@olekoima
Roger.

kheri na fanaka kwa wote.

mogen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Risasi on Thu Aug 09 2012, 15:32

mogen wrote:
Risasi wrote:

@Risasi
True. You know many of us have buddies/family members or children of buddies in the thick of it. How can we be uninterested? Aizee!!
On another note, your appearance here is getting increasingly technical. Bwana. Mbona? Unafikiri 'Man Colossus' doesn't need help here?

Say again mogen I don,t copy this part.. "your appearance here is getting increasingly technical. Bwana. Mbona? Unafikiri 'Man Colossus' doesn't need help here?"

I am willing to rephrase

Risasi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Thu Aug 09 2012, 15:47

Risasi wrote:

@Risasi

Say again mogen I don,t copy this part.. "your appearance here is getting increasingly technical. Bwana. Mbona? Unafikiri 'Man Colossus' doesn't need help here?"

I am willing to rephrase

[/quote]

Relax, @Mogen. The Bullet-man is active, Iam riding a desk presently. It is fine that he dips his beak in when he can.
Smile

Last edited by ole Nkarei on Thu Aug 09 2012, 16:32; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Risasi on Thu Aug 09 2012, 15:58

@ON tell them bwana chai ya Kenya is the best in the world…and saa zileina chemswa even the 3 door Neighbor gets the aroma….

i hope you buddies are doing fine at the field.. I got an SMS from my villager last time that made me jump out of my Number 2. it read

“what is the airforce doing??? We are getting harassed by the Somalia Airforce day and night. They have been harassing since we left afmadoe to the gates of kismayo..do something fast”

Perplexed didn,t know what make of it, a second SMS comes in

“ jokes on you afande…send as some Moten Doom or insect repellant jelly mainzi na mosquito za Somali A.K.A Somalia air force zimetufata fata sana..Lol”

guys born during “Foot step Era” belong to a different world.

Risasi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  proud kenyan on Thu Aug 09 2012, 16:58

@ON,there is this guy on twitter putting up the SIN guy's analysis,linking up the HSM guys..really hope ur pulling a Kabuga-like stunt on this..
Chai Kismayu haitakua tamu bila sukari, wanywaji chai, na sana sana nguvu za aliye juu..prayers 4 all you guys out there,

proud kenyan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Thu Aug 09 2012, 18:25

proud kenyan wrote:@ON,there is this guy on twitter putting up the SIN guy's analysis,linking up the HSM guys..really hope ur pulling a Kabuga-like stunt on this..
Chai Kismayu haitakua tamu bila sukari, wanywaji chai, na sana sana nguvu za aliye juu..prayers 4 all you guys out there,

War is fought on many fronts, my brother. Frequently nothing is what it seems on first examination. Relax, all is well in hand.

Back to top Go down

Post  mogen on Fri Aug 10 2012, 06:11

ole Nkarei wrote:

Aisee, @Mogen. Gotta keep Al-kebab blind-sided, you know. Al-kebab trolls the nets for an inkling of when the hammer is coming down on them!! Too much info out there works against us. But you can smell the heady Kericho tea bubbling, eh? Once we start on her, we must strangle her savagely and completely without letting go - no respite. First of all - you gotta assume it will not be a walk in the park, and so move your chess pieces in proper place and to depth (both on staging and rear), watch the chess-board and study it concisely. Make plans and run them through up to Unit-level. Sort of like one famous African said forty years ago '' floats-like-a-butterfly-stings-like-a-bee''

Yo'all heard the UNSC has starved AMISOM of funds, eh? We are running on fumes now, people. Treasuries over-burdened. What is Sammy's game plan here?

@ON
Al Shabaab leadership and many combatants know their game is over. They will try to put up a fight but they know they can't repulse the advancing well-armed and seasoned troops. Forget about their blabbering. That's why their leaders have fled to Puntland or Yemen. They are not safe even in their Marka stronghold. some are going around masked or dressed as women. TFG has repeatedly urged them to accept the amnesty and join peace-loving Soomaalis yet they do not hear or see. Na wana macho na masikio. Bure kabisa.

Sammy is being mischievous. The usual mischievous Sammy.

mogen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  mogen on Fri Aug 10 2012, 06:21

ole Nkarei wrote:
Risasi wrote:

@Risasi

I am willing to rephrase

Relax, @Mogen. The Bullet-man is active, Iam riding a desk presently. It is fine that he dips his beak in when he can.
Smile
[/quote]

@ON
I have great respect for the Bullet-Man. He is a wise man. He may not be my rika but I'd invite him any day to kikao cha rika yangu. Nilikuwa namchokoza tu. Hamna neno. He saw that and came back tongue in cheek. I took cover when he appeared ready to 'rephrase' my technical statement.

mogen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  mogen on Fri Aug 10 2012, 06:28

Risasi wrote:@ON tell them bwana chai ya Kenya is the best in the world…and saa zileina chemswa even the 3 door Neighbor gets the aroma….

i hope you buddies are doing fine at the field.. I got an SMS from my villager last time that made me jump out of my Number 2. it read

“what is the airforce doing??? We are getting harassed by the Somalia Airforce day and night. They have been harassing since we left afmadoe to the gates of kismayo..do something fast”

Perplexed didn,t know what make of it, a second SMS comes in

“ jokes on you afande…send as some Moten Doom or insect repellant jelly mainzi na mosquito za Somali A.K.A Somalia air force zimetufata fata sana..Lol”

guys born during “Foot step Era” belong to a different world.

@Risasi

Nearly cracked a rib ' Somalia Airforce' ehe ehe ehe!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing

mogen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 16:43

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 34 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top