OUR PICTORIAL PAGE

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: OUR PICTORIAL PAGE

Post  Olekoima on Wed Feb 06 2013, 18:48



Wow! Such a nice bird with sufficient airlift capacity. Has this always been in the inventory or it is new?

Olekoima

Posts : 781
Join date : 2010-11-07
Age : 45
Location : Various

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OUR PICTORIAL PAGE

Post  Olekoima on Wed Feb 06 2013, 18:51

mchoraji wrote:how do I delete some posts please

There is always a delete button at the top right corner which appears as soon as you post.

Olekoima

Posts : 781
Join date : 2010-11-07
Age : 45
Location : Various

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OUR PICTORIAL PAGE

Post  mchoraji on Thu Feb 07 2013, 08:14

Olekoima wrote:
There is always a delete button at the top right corner which appears as soon as you post.

Ubaya I wanted to delete a post a day after posting but decided to let it remain juu was just a double posting

mchoraji

Posts : 286
Join date : 2013-01-17
Age : 35
Location : Nairobi Kenya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OUR PICTORIAL PAGE

Post  Spartan on Thu Feb 07 2013, 08:24

Olekoima wrote:

Wow! Such a nice bird with sufficient airlift capacity. Has this always been in the inventory or it is new?

Not on call 24/7. They belong to the defence-owned Uganda Air Cargo and have been around for years.

Spartan

Posts : 567
Join date : 2011-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OUR PICTORIAL PAGE

Post  Olekoima on Thu Feb 07 2013, 22:19

Spartan wrote:
Olekoima wrote:

Wow! Such a nice bird with sufficient airlift capacity. Has this always been in the inventory or it is new?

Not on call 24/7. They belong to the defence-owned Uganda Air Cargo and have been around for years.

Thanks for the clarification. This one looks fairly new though, perhaps refurbished?

Olekoima

Posts : 781
Join date : 2010-11-07
Age : 45
Location : Various

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OUR PICTORIAL PAGE

Post  Spartan on Fri Feb 08 2013, 08:20

Olekoima wrote:
Spartan wrote:
Olekoima wrote:

Wow! Such a nice bird with sufficient airlift capacity. Has this always been in the inventory or it is new?

Not on call 24/7. They belong to the defence-owned Uganda Air Cargo and have been around for years.

Thanks for the clarification. This one looks fairly new though, perhaps refurbished?

It had just rained, Laughing Laughing.

Spartan

Posts : 567
Join date : 2011-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OUR PICTORIAL PAGE

Post  mchoraji on Fri Feb 08 2013, 08:41

Spartan wrote:
Olekoima wrote:
Spartan wrote:
Olekoima wrote:

Wow! Such a nice bird with sufficient airlift capacity. Has this always been in the inventory or it is new?

Not on call 24/7. They belong to the defence-owned Uganda Air Cargo and have been around for years.

Thanks for the clarification. This one looks fairly new though, perhaps refurbished?

It had just rained, Laughing Laughing.

Good thing about this arrangement when UPDF doesn't need them..... they can be hired to haul cargo around the region.....but they sure are beauties

mchoraji

Posts : 286
Join date : 2013-01-17
Age : 35
Location : Nairobi Kenya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OUR PICTORIAL PAGE

Post  Cycoh 'DUDUS' on Tue Feb 26 2013, 19:26

Somebody to welcome me into these pages!



The Deltas in their Typical-killing-Mode.

Cycoh 'DUDUS'

Posts : 262
Join date : 2011-12-22
Age : 35
Location : Kwale-Kenya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OUR PICTORIAL PAGE

Post  The Blue on Wed Feb 27 2013, 08:50

Cycoh 'DUDUS' wrote:Somebody to welcome me into these pages!



The Deltas in their Typical-killing-Mode.

Mean fellows these are. Welcome to this page Cycoh even though here I use my eyes only. Any more photos of these Dudu Baya’s of KDF (Pun Intended, forgive me)

The Blue

Posts : 46
Join date : 2012-03-16
Age : 32
Location : Nairobi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OUR PICTORIAL PAGE

Post  mchoraji on Wed Feb 27 2013, 09:36

The Blue wrote:
Mean fellows these are. Welcome to this page Cycoh even though here I use my eyes only. Any more photos of these Dudu Baya’s of KDF (Pun Intended, forgive me)

More of them in training;




mchoraji

Posts : 286
Join date : 2013-01-17
Age : 35
Location : Nairobi Kenya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OUR PICTORIAL PAGE

Post  Cycoh 'DUDUS' on Wed Feb 27 2013, 20:02

The Blue wrote:
Cycoh 'DUDUS' wrote:Somebody to welcome me into these pages!



The Deltas in their Typical-killing-Mode.

Mean fellows these are. Welcome to this page Cycoh even though here I use my eyes only.

Thanks for the warm welcome #Blue. You ought to hustle for some tit-bits on how to get yourself-past that "Eyes-only" crap!! I need to see your hands fully messed up on the cylindrical-brew-pot! You know what I mean! Very Happy
... Dudu Baya’s of KDF (Pun Intended, forgive me)...

Hehe! It ain't gonna limit your options, mate. Feel secure.

Cycoh 'DUDUS'

Posts : 262
Join date : 2011-12-22
Age : 35
Location : Kwale-Kenya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

KWAHERI MZEE KIBAKI

Post  mchoraji on Fri Mar 22 2013, 15:09

On this day when the KDF has honored the outgoing president, I have dedicated a post commemorating some of the great moments during his presidency


He started way back.This photo has all three kenyan presidents Mzee kenyatta, Moi & Kibaki


The family man


At work






Mchezo
















His ceremonial uniform




With the CDF, Vice CDF & service commanders


Finally back in 2003 a 72yr old pres. Kibaki & 42yr old Uhuru Kenyatta then head of official opposition

mchoraji

Posts : 286
Join date : 2013-01-17
Age : 35
Location : Nairobi Kenya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OUR PICTORIAL PAGE

Post  HokumA on Wed Apr 03 2013, 17:48

Love at first sight

A T55 with two 35mm SPAAG


96K6 Pantsir S1


Event the back looks good, better than a Banyankole beauty if you ask me.


Pantsir S1E configuration crew station


Lovely side view


Just to keep it in perspective


For more infor http://www.ausairpower.net/APA-96K6-Pantsir-2K22-Tunguska.html

HokumA

Posts : 122
Join date : 2012-04-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

SWEARING IN

Post  mchoraji on Wed Apr 03 2013, 17:56

Couldn't resist uploading hii matayarisho ya the big day.superb!












mchoraji

Posts : 286
Join date : 2013-01-17
Age : 35
Location : Nairobi Kenya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

STATE FUNERAL

Post  mchoraji on Mon Apr 15 2013, 08:49

Came across some old photos on how the then Kenya Armed Forces gave their departed C-in-C a befitting send-off back in late August 1978.it was still a disciplined professional military back then.very high quality pics.hope you don't mind my posting






Note mzee's blue Presidential standard.have seen a similar one save for the symbols of late






Befitting guard of honour.Seems the kenyan military has been in love with the G3 for over 35yrs






mchoraji

Posts : 286
Join date : 2013-01-17
Age : 35
Location : Nairobi Kenya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OUR PICTORIAL PAGE

Post  mchoraji on Fri May 24 2013, 11:56

Seems like the South Sudan Army have adopted the G3 considering that during the war they mainly used AK47s


mchoraji

Posts : 286
Join date : 2013-01-17
Age : 35
Location : Nairobi Kenya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OUR PICTORIAL PAGE

Post  mchoraji on Tue Oct 08 2013, 10:00



MV Jasiri's interior

mchoraji

Posts : 286
Join date : 2013-01-17
Age : 35
Location : Nairobi Kenya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

KDF

Post  Guest on Mon Jan 13 2014, 03:27

Came across this KDF pics, looks like a new SAR unit. Had a hard time trying to repost them on this site:
http://www.militaryphotos.net/forums/showthread.php?121693-REQ-African-militaries/page88&s=944de56919ab6844415a80c4ec358e2c

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: OUR PICTORIAL PAGE

Post  Risasi on Mon Jan 13 2014, 19:50

Add to your files Mr. Deconstructor



Risasi

Posts : 611
Join date : 2010-10-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OUR PICTORIAL PAGE

Post  Risasi on Mon Jan 13 2014, 19:53

Our boyz at the Middle East
A blue vs red affair


Risasi

Posts : 611
Join date : 2010-10-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

AFRICAN Z9s

Post  mchoraji on Wed Jan 15 2014, 11:36

Seems we have company in Africa who operate the light attack Z9 choppers Namibian Air force





Mali Air force


mchoraji

Posts : 286
Join date : 2013-01-17
Age : 35
Location : Nairobi Kenya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OUR PICTORIAL PAGE

Post  Risasi on Sat Jan 18 2014, 09:58

mchoraji wrote:Seems we have company in Africa who operate the light attack Z9 choppers Namibian Air force





Mali Air force



beg to differ oooooh  Very Happy  ....Mr. Woo is very reluctant in disseminate the Z-9 attack heli  as he considers the bird as his front line gunship towards that "renegade State" and any southern sea ops. Z-9 attack heli  is operated by an elite army unit.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evR3BgTP5eI as in 2012

 we know what we parted with to get it  including it has to be operated in Chinese Livery and camouflage. in mother Africa the Z-9 attack heli   flys at +254 .

until the Z-10 gets inaugurated as People Liberation Army weapon of fast choice expect to see non in other livery apart from +254. the pictures you posted  are for its utility/transport step brother the Z-9
.

 the Z-9 attack helicopter is known as the Z-9WZ.
the Z-9WZ is actually a copy of the French AS565 Panther helicopter (military version of the SA 365/AS365 Dauphin ) with a partially inbuilt domestic and US/USAF gunship technology and standards that was smuggled in for the Z-10 gunship. the US gunship tech ended up in the Z-9WZ for trial basis, authenticity   and evaluation before introducing it to the Z-10. It was a test bed for the tech. Z-9WZ is Chinese by name but European by decent. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJBQS4HJZLI

compare it with your pics http://globalmilitaryreview.blogspot.ae/2011/09/peoples-liberation-armys-z-9wz-attack.html
a faster engine and weapons pylon


KDF operates the ZW9E (armed export variant)

 Laughing  Very Happy  Laughing


http://www.army-technology.com/projects/harbin-z9w-attack-helicopter-china/

Risasi

Posts : 611
Join date : 2010-10-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OUR PICTORIAL PAGE

Post  mchoraji on Sat Jan 18 2014, 11:46

Risasi
 the Z-9 attack helicopter is known as the Z-9WZ.
the Z-9WZ is actually a copy of the French AS565 Panther helicopter (military version of the SA 365/AS365 Dauphin ) with a partially inbuilt domestic and US/USAF gunship technology and standards that was smuggled in for the Z-10 gunship. the US gunship tech ended up in the Z-9WZ for trial basis, authenticity   and evaluation before introducing it to the Z-10. It was a test bed for the tech. Z-9WZ is Chinese by name but European by decent.

Thanks for the info Afande. Just understood the whole thing much better

mchoraji

Posts : 286
Join date : 2013-01-17
Age : 35
Location : Nairobi Kenya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OUR PICTORIAL PAGE

Post  Risasi on Sat Jan 18 2014, 16:00

mchoraji wrote:
Risasi
 the Z-9 attack helicopter is known as the Z-9WZ.
the Z-9WZ is actually a copy of the French AS565 Panther helicopter (military version of the SA 365/AS365 Dauphin ) with a partially inbuilt domestic and US/USAF gunship technology and standards that was smuggled in for the Z-10 gunship. the US gunship tech ended up in the Z-9WZ for trial basis, authenticity   and evaluation before introducing it to the Z-10. It was a test bed for the tech. Z-9WZ is Chinese by name but European by decent.

Thanks for the info Afande. Just understood the whole thing much better

that's why we are here... hahahah

Mr. Woo copied one of Sammy's air assault  which involves a  utility version heli as troop carrier and the same armed make as an escort  gunship to  streamline on the field maintenance and logistic, plus since both have the same engine specs their speeds are  the same i.e. no straining speeds for catching up as normally would be in the case of a large logistic heli like the Chinook when escorted with a fast gunship like the apache.

Sammy use the Blackhawk UH-60A as a work horse troop carrier and the Blackhawk MH-60L DAP as its gunship escort.

Mr woo copied that strategy and use the Z-9 as a troop carrier and Z-9WZ as its escort gunship.

 Very Happy 
karibu

Risasi

Posts : 611
Join date : 2010-10-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OUR PICTORIAL PAGE

Post  Guest on Sun Jan 19 2014, 03:18

Risasi wrote:
mchoraji wrote:Seems we have company in Africa who operate the light attack Z9 choppers Namibian Air force





Mali Air force



beg to differ oooooh  Very Happy  ....Mr. Woo is very reluctant in disseminate the Z-9 attack heli  as he considers the bird as his front line gunship towards that "renegade State" and any southern sea ops. Z-9 attack heli  is operated by an elite army unit.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evR3BgTP5eI as in 2012

 we know what we parted with to get it  including it has to be operated in Chinese Livery and camouflage. in mother Africa the Z-9 attack heli   flys at +254 .

until the Z-10 gets inaugurated as People Liberation Army weapon of fast choice expect to see non in other livery apart from +254. the pictures you posted  are for its utility/transport step brother the Z-9
.

 the Z-9 attack helicopter is known as the Z-9WZ.
the Z-9WZ is actually a copy of the French AS565 Panther helicopter (military version of the SA 365/AS365 Dauphin ) with a partially inbuilt domestic and US/USAF gunship technology and standards that was smuggled in for the Z-10 gunship. the US gunship tech ended up in the Z-9WZ for trial basis, authenticity   and evaluation before introducing it to the Z-10. It was a test bed for the tech. Z-9WZ is Chinese by name but European by decent. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJBQS4HJZLI

compare it with your pics http://globalmilitaryreview.blogspot.ae/2011/09/peoples-liberation-armys-z-9wz-attack.html
a faster engine and weapons pylon


KDF operates the ZW9E (armed export variant)

 Laughing  Very Happy  Laughing


http://www.army-technology.com/projects/harbin-z9w-attack-helicopter-china/

With the Z10 being a kamov design, it seems they have yet to produce a completely indigenous design of their own

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: OUR PICTORIAL PAGE

Post  Risasi on Sun Jan 19 2014, 08:49

deconstructor wrote:
Risasi wrote:
mchoraji wrote:Seems we have company in Africa who operate the light attack Z9 choppers Namibian Air force





Mali Air force



beg to differ oooooh  Very Happy  ....Mr. Woo is very reluctant in disseminate the Z-9 attack heli  as he considers the bird as his front line gunship towards that "renegade State" and any southern sea ops. Z-9 attack heli  is operated by an elite army unit.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evR3BgTP5eI as in 2012

 we know what we parted with to get it  including it has to be operated in Chinese Livery and camouflage. in mother Africa the Z-9 attack heli   flys at +254 .

until the Z-10 gets inaugurated as People Liberation Army weapon of fast choice expect to see non in other livery apart from +254. the pictures you posted  are for its utility/transport step brother the Z-9
.

 the Z-9 attack helicopter is known as the Z-9WZ.
the Z-9WZ is actually a copy of the French AS565 Panther helicopter (military version of the SA 365/AS365 Dauphin ) with a partially inbuilt domestic and US/USAF gunship technology and standards that was smuggled in for the Z-10 gunship. the US gunship tech ended up in the Z-9WZ for trial basis, authenticity   and evaluation before introducing it to the Z-10. It was a test bed for the tech. Z-9WZ is Chinese by name but European by decent. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJBQS4HJZLI

compare it with your pics http://globalmilitaryreview.blogspot.ae/2011/09/peoples-liberation-armys-z-9wz-attack.html
a faster engine and weapons pylon


KDF operates the ZW9E (armed export variant)

 Laughing  Very Happy  Laughing


http://www.army-technology.com/projects/harbin-z9w-attack-helicopter-china/

With the Z10 being a kamov design, it seems they have yet to produce a completely indigenous design of their own


China is just as good as its known for "CopyCats", and copy-paste smuggled/pirated softwares building something from scratch has never been their cup of tea and whenever they do create an indigenous piece its always riddled with malfunctions .

Risasi

Posts : 611
Join date : 2010-10-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OUR PICTORIAL PAGE

Post  Sisal Makonge on Sun Jan 19 2014, 08:56

Risasi wrote:Our boyz at the Middle East
A blue vs red affair


I don,t get it this is a middle eastern F-5. what has it got to do with this forum??

Sisal Makonge

Posts : 79
Join date : 2010-10-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OUR PICTORIAL PAGE

Post  Interloper on Sun Jan 19 2014, 11:30

Sisal Makonge wrote:
Risasi wrote:Our boyz at the Middle East
A blue vs red affair


I don,t get it this is a middle eastern F-5. what has it got to do with this forum??

@Makonge....you must have missed reading some earlier posts mate. The clue is in the "blue vs red".

Interloper

Posts : 39
Join date : 2012-01-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OUR PICTORIAL PAGE

Post  Sisal Makonge on Sun Jan 19 2014, 12:34

Interloper wrote:
Sisal Makonge wrote:
Risasi wrote:Our boyz at the Middle East
A blue vs red affair


I don,t get it this is a middle eastern F-5. what has it got to do with this forum??

@Makonge....you must have missed reading some earlier posts mate. The clue is in the "blue vs red".
I get blue vs red. its a military exercise where the red forces are the enemy and the blue/green are the home team....so what has that got to do with a Saudi F-5

Sisal Makonge

Posts : 79
Join date : 2010-10-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OUR PICTORIAL PAGE

Post  Gallahad on Sun Jan 19 2014, 21:25

@Sisal Makonge I think the subject of the photo is the chap on the ladder whose face is blurred in connection to some posts by Risasi.

Gallahad

Posts : 40
Join date : 2013-09-27
Location : Kenya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OUR PICTORIAL PAGE

Post  Sponsored content Today at 16:40


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum